Suicide Prevention – Walk in Memory/Walk In Hope – Henderson, NV September 13, 2014
Walk in Memory/Walk In Hope
Suicide Prevention Event
September 13, 2014
Problem gambling is a serious community health issue and it is estimated that as many as one in five problem gamblers may attempt suicide. Hosted by the Nevada Coalition of Suicide Prevention this outstanding community advocacy event provides an opportunity for our community to stand up in support of those who have experienced suicide of a loved one, but more importantly takes a stand for suicide prevention, education and advocacy.
WALK WITH THE LANIE’S HOPE TEAM:
- Please consider ordering a T-shirt or other logo-wear (on our “Merchandise” page) so that Lanie’s Hope TEAM is easily recognized! SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY WEARING “LANIE’S STAR”
- Receive a 15% Discount and FREE Shipping on all items ordered prior to the Walk.. Use the code: WALK
- If you do not wish to wear a T-shirt or bandana, simply order “Walk Only” – there will be no charge or donation. Your presence makes a DIFFERENCE!
- All Team Members will receive “Recovery Buttons” to share with other walkers and friends!
- Meet at the Registration Desk at Bob Miller middle school between 8:00AM and 8:15AM, Saturday September 13, 2014.
- Bob Miller Middle School
2400 Cozy Hill Circle
Henderson, NV 89052
Read about last year’s event at lanieshope.org/inner-circle-never-wanted-join This hear-touching experience and the impactful stories of those who have been touched by suicide is changing the way our community sees mental health issues. Be a part of the solution – Changing hearts and minds through advocacy!
I look forward to seeing the Lanie’s Hope Team out in force!